Service Package for Meerhof dental kliinik
About the Customer
Meerhof Dental Kliinik is a dental clinic in Tallinn which offers dental treatment and maintenance. Its main activities include implantation, aesthetic restoration and prosthetics, root canal treatment and hygiene. The clinic was founded and is managed by three highly qualified doctors who strive to propel Meerhof Dental Kliinik to the top position among the best dental clinics in Estonia.
This goal can be achieved if several crucial requirements are met:
Tasks Set Before InsLab
Corporate Identity Development
Creating a unique style and a memorable logo. The client wished to use brown color which is quite extraordinary for medical theme where conventional colors are white and different shades of blue and green.
Our designer suggested 3 different variants of the logo concept at the first stage.
Then, a brainstorm session and discussion with the customer were held based on the concepts. As a result, the final look of the logo appeared that combined “M”, the first letter of the brand name, and a tooth outline. This unique combination allowed both representing the clinic’s field of activities and evoking associations with its name by a single symbol.
Concept and Shape:
Experiments in choosing the font for the name “Meerhof” led us to Annabelle, an exquisite cursive font.
The clear and sharp outer lines of the main sign represent the purposefulness and determination. The delicate rounded outlinesof the name signify flexibility in dealing with patients meaning that the clinic gives attention to their circumstances and requests.
Under the name “Meerhof” we have placed the indication of the clinic’s field of activities using a clear broad font which signifies the brand’s reliability and solid foundation. These are the definitions which can be used to describe the doctors’ high level of professionalism and the core values their business is based on.
Color and Texture:
Psychological researches of the impact of colors on human conscious and subconscious mind show that people associate wood and the brown color with the sense of coziness and security. We suggested a set of colors and shades which can be successfully used in the corporate identity. Moreover, the use of this color scheme in the dental theme visually distinguishes Meerhof Dental Kliinik among others.
Business cards, accessories, signboards:
Based on the corporate identity, InsLab developed the design of the things that the clinic needs in its everyday work.
Turnkey Website Creation
Creating a web resource that is in line with the state of the art in IT and is efficient in terms of marketing.
- Adaptable for PCs and gadgets
- Easy introduction of supplementary functional modules
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Convenient for administration by the clinic’s staff
- Optimized for search engines
- High quality and suitability for future advertising campaigns
- Able to receive and promptly deliver requests for appointments
- Project manager
- UX/UI designer
- SEO specialist
- 3 programmers
- 2 copywriters
- 2 translators
- Content manager
When developing and creating the website for Meerhof Dental Kliinik, the heads of sections supervised and analyzed the processes and synchronized divisions. Each team member fulfilled particular tasks in compliance with approved written assignment specifications.
The following phases were completed:
- Collection and processing of the required data
- Determining the website objectives and key parameters
- Building the website structure
- Creating schemes of the website pages
- Elaborating functionality
- Elaborating user interaction
- Developing visual concept
- Adapting the corporate identity for the interface appearance
- Drawing icons and elements
- Connecting the made up design to the website administration system
- Programming, adjustment and connecting individual modules
- Writing and editing SEO texts
- Translating texts from Russian into Estonian and English
- Photo shoot session in the clinic
- Publishing texts and images on the website
- Checking for search engine optimization
- Testing the website functions and design on different screens and devices
- Testing the website with the customer and correction
The website is adaptable for all types of devices: PC monitors, tablets and mobile phones due to the principle of grid and modular assembly of the content.
To make the use of the website on mobile phones more convenient, we have developed a special design of some pages for small screens. This is because the information which mobile device users want to see first is often different from what website visitors look for on large monitor screens in no hurry.
Logo and Website Header
Logo and header variants for different screen resolutions. This is not only adaptation of images for the screen size but also a way to increase Meerhof brand recognition. When users get used to the different ways the clinic logo can look due to the website adaptation for device screens, they acquire the skill of recognizing the brand in various visual variations easily.
Unique Content for the Website
Since doctors at Meerhof Dental Kliinik are passionate about their lifework, creation of unique content was an essential requirement for the website. For InsLab it means that
- “Real” photos should be used instead of stock ones
- Infographics should be in conformity with the corporate identity
- Texts should not only be interesting and SEO optimized, they should also be correct in terms of dentistry
- The text quality should be consistent in three languages: Russian, Estonian and English
In order to obtain high quality photos, we engaged a professional photographer who made wonderful photo material: the medical staff and patients visiting doctors, the clinic interior scenes and pictures of the setting. It should be noted that some of the pictures were provided by Igor Tkachenko, the clinic’s medical director, who also took part in compiling photo materials for the website.
The articles describing services rendered by Meerhof Dental Kliinik were written by a professional copywriter who is also a practicing anesthesiologist. It was the medical education and writing experience that became the key factors when designating a copywriter for the project.
When creating the text content, the editor and the copywriter considered the following factors:
- The target audience profile
- Presenting information in an interesting, well-structured and understandable manner
- Balance between medical terms and generally comprehensible vocabulary
- Reasonable use of keywords
Meerhof Dental Kliinik’s doctors provided expert advice when the copywriter was writing articles about some specific services. Each dentist offered consultations to InsLab on his or her focus area.
It was essential not only to translate texts from Russian into Estonian and English correctly, but to make the translations look natural for native speakers. Therefore, we engaged an Estonian language philologist and an English language translator having experience in dealing with medical texts.
Besides, semantic units being keywords were taken into consideration. This gives additional advantages to the website for being ranked high by search engine robots which means higher chances to be at the top of the search results (SEO).
Examples of Texts
For a company providing high quality services or products, it is crucial to present itself properly in society and on the Internet.
InsLab team possesses tools, knowledge and experience for meeting challenges of this kind.